By Appointment – See below
We’ve been working hard on new arrivals since July 4th – The end of summer is in sight, but there’s always time for records!
The Huge Labor Day Weekend Music Yard Sale is ON! – 10,000s of LPs , 45s +12”s
Woodstock / West Saugerties
Saturday September 5th, Sunday September 6th and Monday September 7th
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY –
1) Please bring your mask. And wear it. We have a hand-washing station, gloves and hand sanitizer.
2) We are shooting for 25 people or fewer at the event at any one time. You have as much time to browse as you like
3) One appointment allows you to bring up to three additional people with you. Please just let us know (in the “Notes” section of the appointment system) if there will be more that one person in your party.
4) Parking may be extremely tight, especially on Saturday. If your party is more than one person, PLEASE come in one car if you can.
4) We will be observing social distancing protocols, so it is very likely that you will have to wait your turn at any given spot.
5) Items are spread out, but please do your best to be aware of others customers and be cool.
6) Use the form below or go here for appointment: https://square.site/book/2JD1J6R8GKC5J/zip-s-ziggurat-records-and-cds-saugerties-ny
The calendar defaults to showing you the earliest appointment available. You can choose any open time on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Once you have selected your day using the blue circles in the calendar, scroll down inside the widget box to see available times for that day
Zip’s Ziggurat presents another
Open Garage (and Tent)
10,000s of LPs , 45s +12”s
CD FANS NOTE: NO CDs (or at least very very few) THIS TIME AROUND. WE HOPE TO HAVE CDs AGAIN NEXT YEAR
rock, pop, hip hop, country, dance, world, folk, reggae, soul, alt.rock, jazz, funk, punk, r+b, metal, classical, techno, new wave, house, old-timey, breaks, spoken, 80’s, electro, blues, promos…
Many at insultingly low prices
As low as $0.50 (hey, some are even “cheaper than free”)
We accept contactless payments, debit cards, credit cards, Venmo, PayPal and cash.
Listen before you buy
Free refreshments too!
Saturday September 5th to Monday September 7th 2020 10am – 6pm
All covered, so it’s RAIN OR SHINE
Near Rt 212 + Glasco Turnpike junction (Next to Red Onion Restaurant)
Woodstock / West Saugerties NY
Follow the red and white signs